I talk about Gracie a lot, because she's a very special dog. One example of this is her OCD. Most of ya'll are thinking there is no way you dog has OCD, but I'm here to prove you wrong.
Recently, I had to park my car in the cul de sac near our mailbox, because Dusty’s truck was blocking the drive into the garage. Since I normally park in the garage, there are usually not any cars parked near the mailbox. Well, Gracie also knows that there are normally not any cars parked near the mailbox. I opened the front door so she could see out and walked into the other room. All of a sudden I hear ferocious barking and I wonder what in the world could she be barking at. I assumed it was the neighbor’s cat, but he was nowhere to be seen. The only thing that she could see was my car. Yes, my car is what she was barking at. You see, it was out of place and Gracie doesn't like it when things are out of place. There isn’t the first time Gracie has went crazy because something has been out of place. She started barking one time at the kitchen counter because I hadn’t put the bananas in their usual spot. She also woke me up one night barking at my backpack hanging off a dining room chair. The backpack was slightly unzipped and hanging open, and this really freaked her out.
I took a picture of her staring out the front door at my car. She finally figured out it wasn’t going to hurt her and calmed down. . . .crazy dog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! Poor Gracie...maybe you shouldn't let her eat the wild shrooms in the backyard??
Too funny!
LOL Its okay my dogs chase flys all day.
Post a Comment