So, I got a few things I need to discuss. One being the stupidity of the public. The stupidity of the American public is beyond measure. It is frustrating how stupid people are. Stop and think before you make a phone call about what you are going to say when someone answers. Please have a pen handy if you are needing information. Pen/Pencil's are useful tools that assist one in obtaining/remembering information. Listen to what the person on the other end of the phone is saying and please pay attention. I could keep going, but just typing about stupid people makes me angry. And just in case you were wondering. . . there are such things as stupid questions, believe me, I have heard them.
Also, if you happen to be running on a trail/path that I am and I wave to you or smile, please do the same back. This is Texas! We do that kinda thing here. It's polite.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH HOLY CRAP!!! YAY!!!!!!!! You really need to update!!!!
Post a Comment