Ok, so I kinda feel off the wagon. I'm going to try and start working on this again. The entire format might change, because I'm thinking about working on a blog for my running group. Not 100% sure on that yet. . . but maybe.
My life just really isn't that exciting.
Over the past months that I haven't written anything, I just really haven't done much. Dusty and I are married now. The wedding was amazing. I will try and get some pictures of the wedding up soon. I ran my first 1/2 marathon (13.1 miles) and am considering running a full (26.2). I need to decide by the end of this month, because that's when I will have to start training if I want to do the Cow Town Marathon (Ft. Worth).
Anyway, I guess that is all for now.
Peace and Love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment